We are looking for a number of Business Developments Managers who are based in countries across Europe, the USA, Canada.
This position would suit someone who:
- Is self motivated and happy to work from home, although you may be required to attend events.
- is mature with a professional manner.
- Is passionate about natural hair care products, natural skin care products and the environment.
- Is able to demonstrate the use of our natural hair and skin care products.
- Is flexible but able to meet sales targets.
- Has the drive and passion to make a small business grow.
- Is naturally motivated.
- Has excellent communication skills with the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Has a creative, adaptable approach and professional manner.
Generate new business with stockists.
Reporting directly to Anita Grant you will:
- Be an active member of our new sales team, by being in charge of retailer accounts assisting with orders and enquiries.
- Sales administration activities: ensures the sales process is followed through, new and existing accounts are created and all client information entered on database is correct.
- Generate new business from an existing bank of potential retail stockists.
- Research potential new retail stockists in your area/locale, and identifying why our products would be a suitable match for them and recommend a sales approach.
- Obtain retailer's feedback.
- Maintain after-sales contact with the retail stockist to gather feedback about product sales, collate information and report back to Anita Grant.
- Generate client invoices, order processing and quotation support.
- Distribute marketing materials and literature, such as web content, social media content, brochures, newsletters and press releases to new and existing retail stockists.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be presentable and highly organised with an ideas attitude
- Be a naturally motivated and confident person.
- Need to meet sales targets.
- Has excellent computer skills – Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Google docs and Google sheets.
- Possess a basic understanding of social media marketing including e-mail marketing, and be confident at account management.
- Be confident over the phone and have a good command of the English language.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Be a resilient team player with great drive, enthusiasm and passion about natural hair and skin care.
- Have effective time management skills and ability to work constructively prioritising workload when under pressure (and reprioritise when necessary).
- Have experience of database work and additional administrative duties.
- Take a flexible approach to changing deadlines.
Desirable but not essential you may have:
- Previous sales experience.
- Other languages apart from your native language.
Knowledge of Shopify.
- Social media marketing.
- 15% commission for all new retail stockist orders.
- 10% commission on all subsequent retail stockist orders.
- Possibility to travel for promotional events, and retail stockists visits.
- Staff discount.
Please send covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Must be available for an interview via Skype or FaceTime.
Starting date: Oct 2018 (To be discussed)